HOW TO BE A WEDDING PLANNER IN MALAGA ?
Updated: Dec 15, 2019
A wedding planner is a professional who assists with the design, planning and management of clients weddings.
Weddings are significant events in people's lives and as such, couples are often willing to spend considerable amount of money to ensure that their weddings are well-organized.
Wedding planners are often used by couples who work long hours and have little spare time available for sourcing and managing wedding venues and wedding suppliers.
If you are considering a destination wedding, a Wedding Planner is a must. They are on the ground, know the business and can communicate with the suppliers in their language.
As your wedding planner in Malaga , I will do everything to ensure that your dream wedding becomes a reality here in Spain.
WHAT IS A WEDDING PLANNER DO?
As a wedding planner in Malaga I am the person who understands your wedding vision and then plans to make it a reality.
By getting to know my couples I can ensure that :
· I can find you your perfect venue.
· Suggest the right suppliers for your wedding, who I know and trust.
· Recommend celebrants or churches for your ceremony and organise this for you.
· Working with your suppliers to create your décor, florals, lighting, etc.
· Introducing you to caterers and assisting with your menus, food choices, etc.
· Make sure your DJ or musician is prepared with your chosen music for your ceremony and reception
· Help you manage your wedding budget and make sure you are on track.
· Create a timeline for the day and ensuring this is kept to
· Overseeing the set up, your day and the break down, following up with suppliers.
HOW DO I WORK?
As an experienced Wedding Planner in Malaga. I am a multi-skilled multi-tasker and speak both English and Spanish.
I am an accomplished negotiator and work hard to get you the best possible suppliers.
I have great communication and customer care skills having previously worked as an air hostess.
As an organised person, I will manage your budget sheets, timelines and oversee your wedding day leaving you to enjoy yourselves.
How much does a Wedding Planner cost?
The cost of hiring a Wedding Planner in Malaga depends on the level of involvement you wish your planner to have.
I offer a full wedding planning service or a part wedding planning service which is ideal for couples who may have booked their venue.
We can work together two ways – you can tell me your budget and I will tell you how much I can do for you within that price. Or you can tell me what you want and I can tell you how much it will be.
Why should we choose you as our Wedding Planner in Malaga?
That is easy! I am experienced, I come highly recommended and I am fluent in both Spanish and English.
As a bilingual Wedding Planner in Malaga I have no language barriers and really do have the very best contacts and can negotiate the best possible deals for you here in Spain whilst communicating with you in your home country.
You can completely relax, knowing that I totally understand your vision and I can make your dream day come true at Ocean Weddings Spain.
Lali Prada Lopez
Wedding Planner in Malaga
Ocean weddings Spain